Jonnie Cliff PGA & Murrayfield Golf Academy
What personal data we need
Jonnie Cliff PGA will be a “controller” & “processor” of the personal information that you provide to us detailed in this form, unless otherwise stated.
When you register with us, or register someone else on their behalf including a child under 18 years old, to receive golf coaching or to receive emails relating to golf coaching, we will ask you for the following personal information:
- Contact details – name & address
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Payment Card Details
- Nature of Injuries which may restrict your golf movements
- Allergies or other information we may need to keep you or your child safe
Why we need your personal information – Contractual Purposes
We need to collect your personal information so that we can manage your lesson booking, send you confirmation emails, phone you if a lesson needs to be changed, keep you up to date with new developments and offers relating to golf lessons, follow up on and send you details of a prior lesson, take payment for golf lessons, and ensure we have details that are required to keep you safe during golf lessons.
JONNIE Cliff PGA is retained by Murrayfield Golf Club to enhance its members enjoyment of the game of golf and therefore have asked Jonnie Cliff PGA to perform the service of golf coaching in the best possible way, to meet their obligation.
We will therefore contact you via email or phone to make you aware of news and activities relating to future golf lessons and golf lesson bookings.
In order to complete a sale or transaction we also need to collect you contact details and payment details.
Why we need your personal information – Legitimate Interest
We also process your personal information in pursuit of our legitimate interests to:
- Promote and encourage participation in the sport of golf by sending communications about upcoming events, special offers or coaching news.
- Respond to and communicate with you regarding your questions, comments, support needs or complaints, concerns in relation to golf lessons with us.
Where we process your personal information in pursuit of our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to us using your personal information for the above purposes. If you wish to object to any of the above processing, please contact us at email@example.com.
If we agree and comply with your objection, this may affect our ability to undertake the tasks above for the benefit of you as a member of Murrayfield Golf Club or as a Customer.
Other uses of your personal information
We may ask you if we can process your personal information for additional purposes. Where we do so, we will provide you with an additional privacy notice with information on how we will use your information for these additional purposes.
Who we share your personal information with
In order to run our website, send you emails, take online payments and schedule your lessons, we use third party companies with expertise in these areas. These companies are “data processors” on our behalf. The companies include:
- SquareSpace – who provide the website template
- Acuity – who use your personal data to make lesson bookings
- Google Calendars – who provide the calendar template we use to make bookings
- Stripe – who process your online payments for us and therefore take your payment card details
- Mailchimp – who we use to send out emails relating to golf lessons
We may also share personal information with our professional and legal advisors for the purposes of taking advice.
How we protect your personal information
Your personal information as stated above is stored with the above companies secured software on their servers and in the Pro Shop Premises. Only approved personnel have access to this information and it is not shared with any other parties.
How long we keep your personal information
We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the services.
Unless you ask us not to, we will review and possibly delete your personal information where you have not been a customer for 3 years.
You can exercise any of the following rights by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your rights in relation to your personal information are:
- you have a right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you by making a “subject access request”;
If you believe that any of your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have a right to request that we correct or complete your personal information;
you have a right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information for specific purposes; and
- if you wish us to delete your personal information, you may request that we do so.
- Any requests received by Jonnie Cliff PGA will be considered under applicable data protection legislation.
If you remain dissatisfied, you have a right to raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk